recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Generelle emner > PC hardware & software
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - VR briller spørgsmål
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

VR briller spørgsmål

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
kimila Se dropdown menu
Super bruger
Super bruger

Oprettet: 01-August-2004
Sted: 2730 Herlev.
Point: 312
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér kimila Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: VR briller spørgsmål
    Sendt: 20-Januar-2017 kl. 01:00
Nogen der kender til de her VR briller PIMAX 4K UHD Virtual Reality 3D PC Headset.

De koster kun en tredie del af HTC Vive, men er de det værd.

mvh

kimila
Til top
kimila Se dropdown menu
Super bruger
Super bruger

Oprettet: 01-August-2004
Sted: 2730 Herlev.
Point: 312
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér kimila Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-Januar-2017 kl. 18:28
Ingen der kender dem her.
mvh

kimila
Til top
zulfo Se dropdown menu
Moderator gruppe
Moderator gruppe
Branchemedlem

Oprettet: 05-April-2006
Sted: Denmark
Point: 3699
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér zulfo Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 10-Februar-2017 kl. 09:52
Oprindeligt skrevet af kimila kimila skrev:

Ingen der kender dem her.

Jeg kender personligt ikke headsettet, med sad helt tilfældigvis og kiggede Youtube reviews igår, og til prisen skulle de faktisk være fornuftige.

Problemet bliver nok at finde et sted at købe dem, hvor du ikke kommer til at betale 100$ i told og moms Smile 

Jeg kiggede på shopusa.dk (som jeg tidligere har benyttet) og de skriver 50$ for fragt fra USA, og så altså 100$ i told og moms.
Lars B

DENON AVR-2200W, XTZ99.36, XTZ 99.26, XTZ 99.26 Center, XTZ W12.16, SONY AF8 & TH42PV60, Panasonic BDT 300, PS3 160Gb, Xbox 360, PS4, Synology DS414
Til top
TiXe Se dropdown menu
Super bruger
Super bruger

Oprettet: 21-Juli-2008
Sted: Denmark
Point: 270
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér TiXe Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 10-Februar-2017 kl. 11:29

Top Customer Reviews

It worked out of the box for about two hours. Now its no longer getting recognized by the PC or the software. There seems to be a green orange status led that's on all the time. The USB seems to get detected but the HDMI doesn't.

It states that it is a 4K screen - Maybe physically it is. But the HDMI 1.4 support doesn't let it get above 1K/1080p. I saw a few claims about how they can compress the 4K bandwidth at 30Hz, but that's all just BS, couldn't see anything to make it work at 4K. They apparently had some 'pix.exe' fix for the resolution, but never worked for me.

Most Chinese companies screw up video drivers because they don't pay the HDMI licensing fees. This is another example.

The software is a bunch of glued api's, there's really no polish or usability there.

The head tracking was decent. But the image quality (display brightness/contrast/resolution) was piss poor.

This could have been a decent device and maybe will be. But right now there's just too many problems with drivers, language, documentation and firmware compatibility. It seems like they took a system meant for some other product and tried to patch it into a VR glasses. Note that most of my problems are fairly common.

Size: WITH EARPHONES Verified Purchase
So far not impressed...Has not worked with three different computers. As of right now it seems to be junk and a waste of money.

Unka_George and his PiMax 4k

This is a strange review in that I have never actually gotten the headset to work, but give the product 5 stars -- however read on.

The PiMax 4k headset is well made of apparently durable polymers, with good fit and finish. It is easily assembled [straps and earphones] and is comfortable to wear, even with rather large glasses. The headset would occasionally display the home computer screen with very good sharpness and no apparent “screen door” effect.

The headset was well packed and delivered direct from China in good condition. Installation and operating instructions were minimal, and the PDF owner's guide on the website is in Chinese.

The Win10 PiMax software downloaded from their site was somewhat difficult to install, requiring Java runtime. A repeated missing file error was reported even though a file of that name was in the same directory as the PiMax software. The headset was never detected as a display in Win10. The Win10 Kodi software was little better.

I also run Ubuntu Linux 16.04, and after doing a complete o/s system update, determined that the Kodi open source video program can be installed directly through Ubuntu programs. This worked much better, and the system recognized the headset as a display, however I could not get it to (sometimes) display anything beyond the Linux opening screen in very sharp/good detail.

I did however get the 5.1 sound system headphones to operate and they have a very good tone and more than adequate volume on my system.

After spending 3 evenings and most of Saturday attempting to get the PiMax headset operational, it occurred to me that just because my computer is quad core w/12 gb of ram, HDMI port and a USB3.

Redigeret af TiXe - 10-Februar-2017 kl. 11:30
Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu