recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Recordere, afspillere og foto > Spillekonsoller
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - Starhawk og Heavenly Sword 2 under udvikling?
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

Emne lukketStarhawk og Heavenly Sword 2 under udvikling?

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
SteffenD89 Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 10-Juli-2008
Sted: Denmark
Point: 4337
Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: Starhawk og Heavenly Sword 2 under udvikling?
    Sendt: 07-Maj-2011 kl. 21:41
The original Heavenly Sword arrived as a PS3 exclusive very early in the console's lifecycle. Courtesy of developer Ninja Theory, the God of War clone acheived reasonable sales of around 1.5 million back in 2007 when the PS3's gaming library was threadbare. Ninja Theory has moved on to pastures new - now prefering to create multi-platform titles, so it will not be involved in the development of the second title in the Sony owned franchise. Clearly the second game will also be a Playstation 3 exclusive.

The second game is expected to be an open world sandbox affair set 10 years after the events of the original game. Missions are said to be replayable within an interactive environment (presumably deformable scenery and pickup and play makeshift weapons?). The titular 'Heavenly Sword' will not be with you from the outset of the game, this time around you are required to earn the sword by mastering a number of martial arts. Our guess is that you will start with the basic hand to hand style arts such as Karate and Jujitsu and move up to sword based skills like Kendo before earning the Heavenly Sword.

We're visualising this as a cross between God of War 3 and Skyrim.

Currently no news has been announced regarding a release date, nor has any media been released. Expect to hear more at E3.

http://www.gamers-corner.co.uk/#/heavenly-sword-2-details/4551197474

It may look to be a torrid time for Playstation gamers, with the PSN outage meaning you're stuck with all those single-player games. Eww. However, the world just got much a better place; SystemLink can exclusively reveal that Starhawk, the much-rumoured sequel to 2007's Warhawk, is real - and we've got the first details.

We spoke to a Sony employee who, understandably, wished to remain anonymous. He confirmed to us that a sequel to Warhawk is indeed real, having been in development for a number of years now. It's official title is 'Starhawk'. What follows are all the details we gathered;

- Starhawk will be revealed before E3 2011 - in fact, mid May is the current date for the official public outing.

- The game remains a PS3 exclusive. However, Starhawk will ship only on Blu-ray, rather being a digital title on PSN, and available as a physical disc, like Warhawk.

Lightbox Interactive are developing the title after Incognito Entertainment disbanded
- The main gameplay elements remain much the same. Starhawk is a third-person shooter, with jeeps, APCs, tanks, and now spaceships.

- According to our source, you cannot fly from a planet into space. Some maps are set on a planet, with dogfights taking place in the air, while others are in space, with small areas for ground combat. The game is still set in another universe, so Earth will not feature.

- The game will retain the slightly cartoonish visuals - no ultra-gritty reboot in sight.

- Starhawk runs on a brand new engine that provides stunning visuals, explaining the jump from digital title to Blu-ray disc.

- While the main body of the game is still online multiplayer, there is a single-player component.

- Starhawk is the game Dylan Jobe can't wait to talk about.

This is the first time that Starhawk has been officially confirmed as in development, despite many rumours, and the first time all the features above have been confirmed. And as for the source's reliability, SystemLink can 100% confirm that this information is real and legitimate.

Gear up for Starhawk's official announcement in the upcoming weeks - hopefully, it should take your mind off the PS3's current woes

http://playstation.systemlink.me/2011/04/starhawk-confirmed-first-details-leaked.html

Det ville da være super nice hvis de begge udkom næste år. For det første var hverken Heavenly Sword eller WarHawk nogen dårlige spil til at starte med og for det andet betyder det også at der er en større garanti for, at de spil der er sat til at udkomme i år, rent faktisk udkommer i år og ikke næste år. Det var noget jeg havde frygtet lidt, eftersom at der kommer rigtig mange spil i år, til PS3.
Til top
Ukke Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 26-November-2006
Point: 1559
Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 08-Maj-2011 kl. 07:32
Heavenly Sword var faktisk et godt og underholdene spil med god grafik, stemmeskuespil og ikke mindst historie. Der var nogle fejl hist og her, men alt i alt et godt spil. Der er vist ingen tvivl om, hvor inspirationen fra Enslaved (også fra Ninja Theory) kommer fra. Elskede Enslaved omend spillet og dets genspilningsværdi var ret kort/lav - men sikke en medrivende historie.

Ser frem til HS 2. Håber også de bruger Serkis & Co. igen til stemmeskuespillet.

Redigeret af Ukke - 08-Maj-2011 kl. 07:35
Til top
SteffenD89 Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 10-Juli-2008
Point: 4337
Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 08-Maj-2011 kl. 11:22
Jeg regner også med at få fat i HS, Enslaved og Darksiders inden for den nærmeste fremtid. Så det ser jeg frem til :o) 
Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu