recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Brugergrupper > Bruger til bruger
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - Kina Svindel
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

Kina Svindel

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
slumbert Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 05-November-2009
Point: 1977
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér slumbert Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: Kina Svindel
    Sendt: 28-April-2020 kl. 22:29
Jeg har lige bøvlet lidt med en gang Kinasvindel.

Jeg bestilte en vare til en god pris. Jeg opdagede ret sent i processen at det var en kinabutik, hvilket absolub ikke fremgik nogle steder. Jeg tog chancen, da jeg kunne betale med paypal. Som det kan ses er siden flot lavet: https://moonstones.store/

Det viste sig at være et ganske smart svindelnummer, som jeg gerne vil udbrede kendskabet til

1. En fin vare annonceres til en favorabel pris, så det gør ikke så meget at forsendelsen er på 10$
2. varen modtages men er noget billigt bras der slet ikke passer til beskrivelsen

Her er der sikkert mange der falder fra

3. kræver penge retur via paypal og bliver hurtigt kontaktet med en opfordring om at problemet løses via mail i stedet i stedet for via Paypal, da Paypal er "langsommelig og besværlig". Det foreslås at jeg selvfølgelig får mine penge retur, hvis jeg sender varen retur.. Til Kina:-)

4. tager den gennem Paypal, hvor sælger i korrospondencen konsekvent går udfra at min vare er i stykker og ikke vilanderkende at jeg bare har modtaget noget bras.

5. sælger forsøger at undgå at betale penge retur, ved at tilbyde 40% kompensation. Det bliver løbende sat op til 50%, 60% og hele prisen på varen undtaget forsendelsesomkostninger. Netop forsendelsesomkostningerne var meget høje, for en pakke sendt fra Kina, så under alle omstændigheder en god lille fortjeneste for Kinamanden

Det endte med jeg valgte at eskalere den til paypal og fik hurtigt mine penge retur. Corona kom i vejen for sælgeren, da det gav mig en masse fritid:-)
Det førte igen til at jeg kunne fyre en lang smøre af til sælger og grine lidt af diverse krumspring.

Her kan man så læse om mine skriverier med sælger:

Its no longer listed on Moonstones.store The wrong item was delivered to me. U can see this useless plasticbit on the pictue below.

17. april 2020 kl. 17.51.21 CEST

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. I'm sorry to hear that you are very dissatisfied with the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, I will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation but want a full refund, please return the item. When I receive the item and confirm that it is not damaged, I will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to take the time to send the item to the post office to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me Suggestions. Looking forward to your reply.

18. april 2020 kl. 04.01.38 CEST

Du

I cannot accept your suggestion. You have delivered the wrong item. that is absolutely worthless. It is not what i ordered. A 40% For an item thats worthless is not acceptable. It your mistake, so there no way I am going to have expenses and trouble sending something worthless back to China. I will pursue this matter until I get my money back Kind regards, xxxx xxxxxxxx

18. april 2020 kl. 09.47.56 CEST

"Dear Customer: According to the full refund policy, customers need to return the product at their own expense and ensure that the returned items are not damaged in order to obtain a full refund. In addition, this takes 20 business days as we need to receive the returned product and check for damage before we can pay the full refund. If the returned product is damaged, you will not receive a refund. You may think that the seller is responsible for the return shipping cost, but PayPal does not explicitly require the seller to pay the return shipping cost. Therefore, the seller will not pay return shipping charges for this. The cost of shipping the product back to China is basically $ 20 or more. Therefore, it is not a good choice for you to choose a return to get a full refund, which will waste your unnecessary shipping costs. I sincerely hope that this issue can be resolved quickly by negotiating partial compensation with you. However, I can only apply to the company for up to 50% of your total order as compensation for you. If you agree, I will refund you immediately. If you still insist on returning for a full refund, I will send you the address of our company warehouse. I hope you will consider my suggestion and look forward to your reply."

18. april 2020 kl. 12.12.27 CEST

Du

It is not acceptable. First of all. Answer me this: HAVE YOU DELIVERED THE ITEM THAT I HAVE ORDERED? The item shipped to me is not the item i have ordered. Off course I will not return it to China as the value of the item is less than one Dollar, if I would buy at a local store. You did not send me the the product I paid for, so I will only only accept a full refund. The fault lies entirely with your company, not me, not the shipping companies. The parcel was undamaged, but it was not the item ordered. Full refund or i with pursue this matter with Paypal, to the very end. It is not about money anymore, but about that the principle that no-one should make others pay for their own mistakes. I reaaly dint understand how it is possible to ship the wrong item, as you only had 1 product in your webshop. I am beginning to doubt if you intentions was dihonest from the very beginning If you had delivered the correct item, but it had been damaged in shipping, I would have accepted the 50% refund. Sadly, that is not the case as you now. Solve your mistake, without making me pay for it. Pleasy, so I dont have to go through the timeconsuming process of solving it with paypal directly.

18. april 2020 kl. 18.53.48 CEST

Dear Customer: You are not satisfied with our products and need a full refund. This request is reasonable, but I ask you to return the item to me so that I can give you a full refund. This is also reasonable. If you insist on our company to bear the return freight, then I can only refund the freight you paid when you ordered the product. However, the cost of shipping items back to China is much more than that, so I don't recommend you do this. In order to better solve this problem for you and minimize losses, after several negotiations with the company's responsible person, the company decided to pay you 60% of the total order amount as a refund. If you still cannot accept it, it can only be handled by the PayPal team. However, even if you escalate your complaint to final compensation, the seller still has the right to ask the buyer to return the item at their own expense, which will cost you more unnecessary money. If you are still not satisfied, please return the item to the following address: 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China When I receive your returned item and check to make sure there is no damage, I will pay you a full refund. I don't think you need to waste a lot of time and money on this issue, so I hope you can consider my suggestion carefully. Looking forward to your reply.

20. april 2020 kl. 08.51.21 CEST

Du

Hi 60% refund is just a way og me accepting a 40% loss. That is not acceptable. If you dont compensate me 100%, i will pursue this matter with Paypal. You have never delivered the product that I have ordered, so of course you will need to give me a full refund of all my expenses. I suspect your company of fraudulent businessconduct. I suspect that you have delivered med a wortless piece of plastic on purpose, knowing that it will be too costly to return as the shipping cost greatly exceeds the value of junk that you have shipped to me. I will make Paypal aware of that, and I suspect they will idenify a pattern from the complaints of the other dissatisfied customers. That will end up being very expensive for your company. I will not stop. I will use a lot of time on this and I will contact paypal, as the next step if I am not compensated 100%. I sincerely hope that you will come to your senses on tis matter. I hope I have made it clear what is acceptable to me and i also hope that I will not stop before you meet my demands. Kind Regards, xxxx xxxxxxxx

20. april 2020 kl. 10.56.00 CEST

Dear Customer: I have been solving this problem for you, and I have negotiated many times with the person in charge of the company to solve this problem, and proposed various compensation schemes to you, but you still cannot accept it, so I ca n’t do anything about it. You want me to give you a full refund without refunding the seller ’s product. This is impossible. Even if you upgrade your complaint to PayPal now, sellers can ask you to return their products. This will only waste your unnecessary transportation costs, which is bad for you. I can only apply for a refund of 17.40 USD for you so that you will not lose too much. If you are still not satisfied, please return the item to the following address: 1st Floor, Block B, No. 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China Looking forward to your reply.

21. april 2020 kl. 09.22.21 CEST

Du

Hi again Even though I would like 17 US$ instead of nothing, I will happily lose my money,if I can make Paypal aware of this scam. I am sure that paypal has seen this a lot of times, and can regognize it for what it is. Thank you for your polite answers, but unfortunately it has not restored my faith in the way you do business. Kind Regards,xxxx xxxxxxxx

21. april 2020 kl. 09.44.07 CEST

"Dear Customer: Sorry, we cannot reply to your message in time. Sorry, we cannot provide you with satisfactory products, And the amount of compensation applied for cannot solve the problem for you. Finally, in order to express our apologies, we decided to refund you, You can keep these items without returning them, but you need to deduct the transportation cost to the destination, If you agree, I will refund you. Have a nice day. Best wishes!"

22. april 2020 kl. 09.06.11 CEST

Redigeret af slumbert - 28-April-2020 kl. 22:31
endnu en hifi-flygtning

Kabeldiskussioner - Dumhed i metermål

Til top
Naiera Se dropdown menu
Platin medlem
Platin medlem

Oprettet: 15-August-2004
Sted: Aarhus
Point: 12213
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér Naiera Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 28-April-2020 kl. 22:52
Hvad sælger den hjemmeside overhovedet?!
Til top
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér slumbert Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-April-2020 kl. 07:42
Oprindeligt skrevet af Naiera Naiera skrev:

Hvad sælger den hjemmeside overhovedet?!

i øjeblikket ingenting. Men i mit tilfælde en lampe

Redigeret af slumbert - 29-April-2020 kl. 07:42
endnu en hifi-flygtning

Til top
PerW Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 20-Marts-2008
Sted: Denmark
Point: 4109
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér PerW Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-April-2020 kl. 08:45
Jeg faldt over en Cykelcomputer via Facebook, der bare vare rigtig smart:

Det var en tro kopi af dette: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smarthalo/smarthalo-2-make-your-bike-smarter

Og den kostede vel 35$-40$.

Jeg betalte også vi Paypal.

Da jeg modtog cykelcomputeren, var det den billigste man kan købe. Jeg kunne købe en til 2$ inkl. forsendelse fra Aliexpress.

Jeg tog fat i Paypal på telefon og snakkede med dem. Jeg skulle så lave en indsigelse på at produktet ikke svarede til beskrivelsen og så skulle jeg sende varen retur. Da jeg brokkede mig over at skulle betale for retur porto, fik jeg oplyst at det ville Paypal betale.

Jeg sendte så som anbefalet brev med Post DK. Det kostede vist 100 Dkr. I løbet af en 1 uge havde jeg fået pengene retur fra Paypal til portoen. 

Og efter 1-2 måneder fik jeg hele beløbet retur for de fik ikke noget respons fra sælger.

Og her 4 måneder senere har jeg fået forsendelsen retur fra Kina, for de gad ikke hente den.

Så alt i alt en fin oplevelse med Paypal. Jeg har fået alle mine penge retur og det har ikke kostet mig noget. Men paypal er sorte per i denne historie.

Husk at hvis man køber med Paypal, så betaler Paypal for returporto, hvis der er problemer.

Til top
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér slumbert Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-April-2020 kl. 08:54
I mit tilfælde gad jeg ikke sende retur, da min vares værdi ikke engang ville svare til den kuvert som den skulle sendes i. Jeg tog billede af den, som Paypal kunne se.

Jeg tror det er en guldgrube for dem der svindler, da mange ikke gider bøvlet for at få 20-40 dollar retur.
endnu en hifi-flygtning

Til top
fltk Se dropdown menu
Platin medlem
Platin medlem

Oprettet: 04-Februar-2004
Point: 10278
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér fltk Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-April-2020 kl. 09:27
Det i har været ude for er jo langt fra enestående. Den slags foregår overalt - også på danske hjemmesider.

Flemming
Samsung UE55F7005
AX Quadbox med 3x DVB-C/T2 og 1x S2 med OpenVix
Dune HD Realbox 4K
HTPC/Terratec DVB-C/-T/DVBViewer
Thomson THA100
Til top
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér slumbert Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 29-April-2020 kl. 09:40
Oprindeligt skrevet af fltk fltk skrev:

Det i har været ude for er jo langt fra enestående. Den slags foregår overalt - også på danske hjemmesider.

Flemming

Jeg vil tro det er ret almindeligt. Trådene er egentligt ment som oplysning. Sælgers strategi i mit tilfælde var formentligt at trække dialogen som langt at tidsfristen i Paypal blev overskredet. 

Mit råd til andre er ikke at spilde tid på en høflig dialog med svindleren og bare få paypal til at ordne så meget som muligt
endnu en hifi-flygtning

Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu