recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Recordere, afspillere og foto > Spillekonsoller
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - Little Big Planet 2 reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

Emne lukketLittle Big Planet 2 reviews

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
SteffenD89 Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 10-Juli-2008
Sted: Denmark
Point: 4337
Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: Little Big Planet 2 reviews
    Sendt: 04-Januar-2011 kl. 16:45
IGN giver det 9/10 

CLOSING COMMENTS
There's no denying that LittleBigPlanet 2 is an amazing game. It's fun, clever, deep, engaging and great to try out with friends. The only issue is that some of the same frustrations from the last game are still present. Still, the ability to make games and not just levels outweighs any con. Even if you just want to play and never create, the fight to Ace every level, find every prize and earn every pin is going to keep you very busy -- and that's overlooking the simple fact of how much fun it is to ping-pong off a column of jump pads or use a grappling hook to swing around a level.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is a blast to play, and that's without the thousands of cool levels people are about to start posting.

9.0Presentation
It's still easy to get around the interface to find new levels and jump into the story mode. Creation could be easier to use as I was frustrated here and there.
9.5Graphics
The graphics have been enhanced and look sharper than ever. The colors pop, Sackboy looks great and every world has a unique style.
9.0Sound
The soundtrack is packed with catchy beats, and the ability to add your own voice is a great addition. Creating songs via the sequencer is complicated but cool.
9.0Gameplay
The platforming's as solid as ever, but the new additions like crazy shooting games and races make it even better. Creating is deep but intimidating.
9.5Lasting Appeal
Beat the story and there are pins to unlock, prizes to find, and a whole bunch of community creations to try. Creation mode will still be love or hate for people.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1142372p2.html

Lækkert. Jeg var ikke klar over at det udkommer den 21. januar i Danmark, så det kan da være at man skal have det til fødselsdag. :)

Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu