recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Recordere, afspillere og foto > Recordere (optagere)
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - HX750 dubbing list og -R plater
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

Emne lukketHX750 dubbing list og -R plater

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
GlennFolkvord Se dropdown menu
Ny bruger
Ny bruger

Oprettet: 26-Marts-2008
Sted: Norway
Point: 1
Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: HX750 dubbing list og -R plater
    Sendt: 14-Maj-2008 kl. 22:17
Hei,

I have tested a variety of DVD recorders lately (Philips, Samsung, Toshiba - none of them any good) and now have a Sony HX750 which I think looks promising.

But I am not sure how to make it dub to disc the way I want.

With some titles, I want to dub titles to DVD-R via the System menu and its dubbing list feature (for example to dub selected chapters). But when a -R disc is inserted and I try to dub that way, the Sony asks me to format the disc to VR mode first. That is no good. VR mode produces non-DVD compliant files that is not universally read on other players, even after finalization. I want to dub with video mode.

Using the dubbing list feature not possible with -RW or +RW discs. With +RW it says "please load VR mode -R / -RW discs" and with -RW it reformats video mode to VR mode. I can only high-speed dub to those discs. The manual says the unit can use -R discs which will be universally read by other players, so I am puzzled.

Is the above how it works, and -R discs can not be used after all? I have not tried +R discs yet, as I have not found them locally but will soon.

Any ideas on how to use the dubbing list with -R discs and get 'video mode' finalized discs? Is it something to do with the source title?

Replies in Scandinavian or English :-)

tia,
glenn
Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu