recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Køb og salg > Køb, salg, bytte
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - ISCO 3L + Cineslide - anamorfisk lens
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

ISCO 3L + Cineslide - anamorfisk lens

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
Ted Se dropdown menu
Bruger
Bruger

Oprettet: 27-Januar-2013
Point: 76
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér Ted Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: ISCO 3L + Cineslide - anamorfisk lens
    Sendt: 14-September-2021 kl. 10:29
I have an ISCO 3L anamorphic lens for sale including the Cineslide anamorphic lens transport.

This is a huge lens with high-end optics (was in the 100,000 DKK range, when new). Those who are familiar with anamorphic lenses knows this is the creme-of-the-crop and in a different league compared to the prism-based lenses. 

An anamorphic lens will allow you to utilize the full area of your projector also when displaying 2.35:1 content giving you a boost in resolution and light output. Very handy with large screens, especially now with the extra light requirement with HDR. The lens is to be paired with a 2.35:1 or 2.40:1 screen. It would not work on a regular 16:9 screen

The Cineslide transport can either be controlled via IR remote or via a 12V trigger that can be connected to your projector if it supports it. The lens transport will then remove the lens from the light path when 16:9 material is shown, and put it back in when the projector is put into anamorphic mode.

The lens and slide can be seen in action in Nordsjælland together with a JVC DLA-X7000 4k-eshift projector on a 130'' diagonal 2.40:1 screen.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Price 20,000 DKK

Til top
MaXer Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 10-September-2007
Sted: København S
Point: 1941
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér MaXer Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 14-September-2021 kl. 17:49
I would love to play around with something like this, but i don't know anything about these lenses. I'd normally all in here for help with that 😄 especially with prices like that. I could potentially be interested, I'd just very much like some feedback from people in here that I know about price and quality, hope that's okay.

Er der nogen af jer herinde der kan vejlede mig lidt mht om dette er et godt køb? Enten i tråden eller i PB.
Bio á la MaX

Tæller nu film i K!
Til top
Ted Se dropdown menu
Bruger
Bruger

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér Ted Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 16-September-2021 kl. 11:17
No problem :)

Some external info that might be helpful:

This is a listing of a Schneider XL which has identical glass to the ISCO IIIL (or 3L), but a slightly different housing, with description of the lens. This listing is without the lens-slide though, which is around $5.000 in the US IIRC (plus shipping, import duties and VAT if you want to order one). https://www.chromapure.co.uk/details.asp?id=499&type=products

Here's a short discussion about the different lenses and their performance including comments from an OEM customer of the lenses. https://www.avsforum.com/threads/differences-between-isco-4xl-and-iiil.1943681/

If you want to contact a distributer of the Cineslide and ISCO (now rebranded as Schneider) lenses. http://techht.com/

Redigeret af Ted - 16-September-2021 kl. 11:23
Til top
Ted Se dropdown menu
Bruger
Bruger

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (1) Tak(1)   Citér Ted Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 05-Oktober-2021 kl. 12:46
I would like to move on so I will try a new price: 15.000 DKK.
This lens is old but the optics is really top notch. No problem to resolve 4K.
Available for demo if you are contemplating getting it. No pressure to buy.
Best, Ted
Til top
jamtheater Se dropdown menu
Ny bruger
Ny bruger

Oprettet: 12-Oktober-2021
Sted: Mørkøv
Point: 2
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér jamtheater Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 12-Oktober-2021 kl. 21:37
Hi Ted

I'm very interested. Can you PM me?

Best regards
John
Til top
jamtheater Se dropdown menu
Ny bruger
Ny bruger

Oprettet: 12-Oktober-2021
Sted: Mørkøv
Point: 2
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér jamtheater Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 13-Oktober-2021 kl. 22:29
Oprindeligt skrevet af jamtheater jamtheater skrev:

Hi Ted

I'm very interested. Can you PM me?

Best regards
John

Sorry. I just discovered, that there's at first no PM function when signing up. To prevent spam I guess.

But still, I'm very interested in buying the lens from you, and pair it with my JVC DLA-N7 projector. 
I live in Mørkøv, and am willing to make the trip to Nordsjælland. Please, if you could drop me a mail at jamtheater@gmail.com, that would be awesome. Thanks

Best regards
Til top
Ted Se dropdown menu
Bruger
Bruger

Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér Ted Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 14-Oktober-2021 kl. 19:04
Sold!
Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu