recordere.dk forum     Det danske community for hjemmets elektronik og indhold     Siden 2003
<b>Forside</b> Forside > Generelle emner > Teknik & Teori
  Nye indlæg Nye indlæg  Seneste forum emner Seneste   Seneste forum emner (vindue) Vindue   De emner du deltager i Mine emner RSS Feed - XTZ Divine aktiv Tri-ampe projekt
  FAQ FAQ  Søg i forum   Opret ny bruger Opret ny bruger  Log ind Log ind

XTZ Divine aktiv Tri-ampe projekt

Besvar Besvar
Forfatter
Besked
armani-thomas Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 16-September-2013
Point: 1724
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér armani-thomas Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Emne: XTZ Divine aktiv Tri-ampe projekt
    Sendt: 14-Januar-2015 kl. 12:57
Jeg går med tanken om og drive mine XTZ Divine med aktiv deling, og har kigget lidt på dette delefilter:
http://www.marchandelec.com/xm44.html

Man kan få moduler til alle frekvenser og slopes mellem 6db/oktav til 48db/oktav. Jeg aner ikke en dyt om hvilke overvejelser der skal gøres når man vælger slope. Men kunne tænke mig og prøve 48db/oktav ved alle delefrekvenser, og dele ved hhv 200Hz og 3000Hz. Det passive standard filter deler ved 250Hz og 2500Hz. Men eftersom mellemtonen er blandt verdens bedste, tænkte jeg den skal spille så bredt et område som muligt. Der kan også tilkøbes delay plug-in modul, hvilket jeg tænker vil være en god idé og få med? Det kommer til og køre sammen med Dirac rumkorrektion, ved ikke om dette er med til gøre det nemmere at opnå succes med digital delefilter? Derudover har jeg måleudstyr til rådighed, i form af XTZ Room Analyzer 2 pro. Med dette går jeg ud fra jeg kan måle om enhederne spiller i fase. Men jeg ved ikke lige hvordan man måler Group delay, Kan i gøre mig klogere på dette? Hvis i har nogle inputs eller råd så fyr endelig løs.

Vh Thomas
Til top
armani-thomas Se dropdown menu
Guld medlem
Guld medlem

Oprettet: 16-September-2013
Point: 1724
Funktioner Funktioner   Tak (0) Tak(0)   Citér armani-thomas Citér  BesvarSvar Direkte link til dette indlæg Sendt: 14-Januar-2015 kl. 13:17
Her er lidt info omkring det passive standard filter:

The Divine crossover is basically a 3rd order cut for woofer and tweeter and 2nd in the midrange. The exceptionally good Accuton midrange driver lead us to this solution. With the smoother roll off it contributes to both, bass and treble response, also this smoother cut leads to more homogeneity of sound.
The first goal you have, developing a crossover, is to obtain a flat frequency response. With our modern equipment, measuring tools and developing software, this is quite easy, but unfortunately, despite the beautiful “first look” the job is definitely not done!
We still have to consider phase response, off-axis behavior, distortion, impedance and, last but not least, power handling. Only if the best compromise between all these points is found, you can stop, and consider the job “done”. And be assured, this job can take months of fulltime work!
For the Divine speaker we chose 250Hz and 2,5kHz as crossover points. It seemed a decent compromise: this way the most important frequencies are left to the outstanding Accuton driver, while it is protected from exaggerated excursions. At 2,5kHz the Visaton ceramic dome starts its work, being protected by a slightly steeper filter. Also for the woofers we used a steeper filter than for the midrange, in this case not to protect them, but to keep the midrange frequencies as free as possible from the woofers influence.
After all, we wanted to leave possibility of adjustments to you: by using the different jumper-positions on the terminal one can obtain many different sound characters, interacting directly with the passive crossover. Crossover components are of best quality, as MKP capacitors, Air Core inductors and MOX resistors.

Going active:
Despite the enormous effort we spent on development of this filter network: If you prefer you’re free to use the active terminal, running the whole speaker as an active speaker, with classical active filter, or, even better, with digital filter. In this case you can also tune the speaker to your preferences, and, last but not least, do a complete room correction.
Keep in mind one important point: to go active you’ll need to do a similar work as we did. Remember the introduction, perfect ingredients are a good starting point, after that it’s the capability of the chef that counts! To obtain a perfect active crossover you’ll need experience and some tools.
A definitely easier way to start with, is to run them semi-active, thus using passive filter for mid and treble unit, active filtering for the woofers. In this case we suggest to start with 4th order filter for woofers, -24dB at around 300Hz, then slowly altering the crossover frequency.
In alternative you can try 2nd or 3rd order filters around -12/-18dB at 250Hz, then altering frequency. As you can see, it’s not possible to give clear advice, as the final result will depend on many factors!
If you want to run the speakers in active or semi-active way, we highly suggest to do it only with at least basic measurement equipment! Without it will be a hard job to tune the whole system correctly.
A good measurement tool to start with is the XTZ Room Analyzer Pro. It’s very intuitive to use, and, compared to professional measuring tools, it costs a fraction of these
Til top

Besvar Besvar

Skift forum Forum-tilladelser Se dropdown menu